Friday, April 6, 2012

About Me :)


My name is LaVonne. I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 and NAVY wife. I am based out the the Quad Cities, IL/IA area. With 2 pre-schoolers & an infant, my life can be pretty hectic. In my house, if it's not one thing then it's another..kids pouring a bottle of Dawn soap on the dog, getting out about 5 boxes of Band-aids and sticking them all over my bathroom floor, filling shoes with cereal..you name it, they've done it and I've cleaned it! But in my down time, I love to coupon! I started this blog to show my family & friends what I enjoy doing and why. There's nothing better than saving money! No matter if you're rich or..not so much.. it's always a little rush to not have to pay full retail price! I am all about saving money and putting what I save towards my family..and you're welcome to come along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment