Thursday, April 19, 2012

Skinny Water Review





In the past, I have never been a big fan of nutrient enhanced water beverages because they have always left me feeling more thirsty and left a slimy coating in my mouth. They also gave me the urge to drink another beverage along with it. So I asked myself, what's the point of drinking the enhanced water in the first place? Why not just drink the recommended eight glasses of water a day, because at least then I wouldn't be left feeling thirsty.
Well, this past week I had the privilege of trying and reviewing a product that I had not tried before, Skinny Water. It is a 0 calories, 0 sugar, and 0 sodium-nutrient enhanced water beverage. Through out the week, my family and I tried a new flavor each day and we enjoyed every one. The most popular was the Blue Raspberry and the Orange Cranberry Tangerine.
While drinking Skinny Water, I did not have the feeling of thirst like I had while trying other brands. It also did not leave a slimy coating in my mouth. Skinny Water is very flavorful, unlike other brands who had more of a bland flavor.

After trying out the Skinny Water line, I will most definitely be buying these products. I found no cons and I recommend everyone to try them also. This company passed my expectations and I am very thankful that I was lucky enough to taste and review Skinny Water!

You can visit the Skinny Water Facebook page, where they post which stores you can find their beverages on sale at for the week! Skinny Water also offers printable coupons through SmartSource.com or you can sign up for their Skinny Club (here) to receive coupons in your email!

The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment