Monday, July 25, 2011

Response to LORI H.


I'm having some difficulties with responding to comments. My Blogger says I'm logged in but when I go to respond to comments it asks me to sign in..I try but it just repeatedly asks me to sign in. I only have this problem while trying to respond to a comment. Any ideas why??

Lori H -reponding to comment left on 7-17 Walmart Shopping Trip #2
I found the Cascade 3pk at the Kewanee store. I looked at the Moline-John Deere Rd store but had no luck finding them! I'm heading there tomorrow so I'm going to see if I can't find them on a random endcap.
Also, if your Aussie/Herbal coupon says "$3 off one Herbal/Aussie styler when you purchase one Herbal/Aussie product" you can purchase 2 stylers and use 2 coupons. I'm trying to think of a way to explain it but it's just like using 2 coupons during a BOGO. Good luck on finding those Cascade packs before they expire on the 31st! Thank you for checking out my blog! :)

FORGOT TO MENTION- when using (2) of the $3 Aussie/Herbal coupons..you MUST buy in two's if you want to use a coupon on each Aussie/Herbal product! So, you cannot buy (3) Aussie/Herbal products and use (3) $3 off coupons but you can buy (2) and use (2) $3 off coupons, or buy (4) and use (4) $3 off coupons!
QC Coupon Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment